Parsley Cheese Toasts
|Unsliced white bread loaf/Rye / whole wheat bread||1|
|Softened butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parsley flakes||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|American cheese slices||13 (Thin)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
1) Slice the bread loaf into 3/4-inch pieces leaving a solid crust to hold the slices together.
2) Combine the butter, parsley flakes, and garlic powder. Then evenly apply over each bread slice inserting the cheese slices between them.
3) Apply rest of the butter over the top crust and sides, then place on a well greased cookie sheet.
4) Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese has nicely melted and bread is evenly brown.
5) Serve immediately in a nice plate.