Chicken And Cheese Toasts
|Cooked diced chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Thick white sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Hot mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Sliced button mushrooms||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Add salt, pepper and cayenne to the white sauce to season it and combine it with the mustard.
2. Add the mushrooms and chicken into the sauce and stir them well, cook them over heat until it is heated through.
3. Spread the chicken mixture on the toast and spray the cheese over it.
4. Broil till the time cheese starts bubbling and gets browned.
5. Serve it with tomato and onion salad.