Chicken And Cheese Toasts
|Cooked diced chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Thick white sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Hot mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Sliced button mushrooms||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Add salt, pepper and cayenne to the white sauce to season it and combine it with the mustard.
2. Add the mushrooms and chicken into the sauce and stir them well, cook them over heat until it is heated through.
3. Spread the chicken mixture on the toast and spray the cheese over it.
4. Broil till the time cheese starts bubbling and gets browned.
5. Serve it with tomato and onion salad.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1281 Calories from Fat 590
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 66 g102.1%
Saturated Fat 23.4 g117%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 278.2 mg92.7%
Sodium 2877.4 mg119.9%
Total Carbohydrates 69 g22.9%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g21.9%
Sugars 16.2 g
Protein 91 g182.8%
Vitamin A 37.5% Vitamin C 17.4%
Calcium 74.6% Iron 20.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet