Oyster Milk Toast
|Shucked oysters||1 Quart|
|Scalded milk||1 Quart (Rich Milk)|
|Celery salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Pepper white||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Buttered whole wheat toast points||6|
|Paprika||1 Teaspoon (For Garnish)|
1) Clean the oysters thoroughly.
2) Strain the liquid from it carefully.
3) Take a pan and heat the milk without scorching just prior to chafing.
4) Take a blazer pan and place it over hot water.
5) Add butter, oyster and liquid with the seasonings and heat properly.
6) Cook until the oysters curl at the ends.
7) Add the hot milk and continue cooking for another minute.
8) Serve as required.