South Western Style Tilapia
|Tilapia fillets||1 1⁄2 Pound (4 Fillets)|
|Southwestern seasoning||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh cilantro||3 Tablespoon|
|Non-stick cooking spray||1 Tablespoon|
|Roasted garlic oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1⁄2 Small, sliced thin|
|Red bell pepper||1 , sliced thin|
|Green bell pepper||1 , sliced thin|
|Orange bell pepper||1 , sliced thin|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
Directions for preparation:
• Preheat oven to 350 F.
• Spray a baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
• Arrange fish in a single layer on the pan and spray with cooking spray again.
• Sprinkle with southwestern seasoning, salt and pepper
• Bake for 20-25 minutes, till the fillets are opaque and flaky.
• For the mixed pepper medley, heat oil in a frying pan till it sizzles.
• Add onion and cook 2-3 minutes, till it is slightly brown.
• Add the bell peppers. Season with salt and pepper.
• Fry them for 3-5 minutes, till they are tender yet crisp.
This recipe serves a table of 3-4 people. Increase the proportion of ingredients for a larger meal.
This video is produced by Timesavorgourmet. Check out timesavorgourmet for more interesting food recipes and cooking videos.
Calories 306 Calories from Fat 136
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g22.2%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 60 mg20%
Sodium 1114.9 mg46.5%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10.2%
Sugars 4.3 g
Protein 31 g62.8%
Vitamin A 66% Vitamin C 194.2%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 3.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet