Easy, fast, healthy and loaded with flavor! FYI - please make sure to wash your hands after handling any raw meats and before touching anything else - such as the salt & pepper!
2 Medium, juiced
1 Clove (5 gm), minced
2 Tablespoon, chopped finely
1. Clean the fish fillet. Place it in a wide mouthed shallow baking dish.
2. In a bowl, mix butter, garlic and lemon zest. Whisk to mix well.
3. Preheat the oven 375 degrees.
4. Pour the lemon juice over the fish fillet.
5. Drizzle the butter mix over the fish and spread it evenly.
6. Sprinkle parsley over the fish.
7. Bake it for 15 minutes or till the fish is done.
8. In a serving plate, serve the fish with sautéed vegetable or any side of choice.