Great recipe that is simple but looks elegant. Any fish works
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1 Teaspoon, minced
1⁄2 Can (5 oz)
2 Dash (to taste)
1) In a pan over medium heat, add the garlic, rotel tomatoes, mayonnaise together.
2) Stir the ingredients and then squeeze in the lime juice.
3) When the mixture starts bubbling, add the tilapia fillets and sprinkle with a little salt to taste.
4) Cover the pan with a lid, and allow to cook for about 6 to 8 minutes.
5) Gently flip over the fillets with a fork or spatula and sprinkle with a little salt to taste.
6) Allow the fillets to cook uncovered for another 2 to 3 minutes until done.
7) Serve the Santa Fe Tilapia immediately with some Spinach and Mushroom Wild Rice.