Great light dinner to enjoy that even the kids will gobble up.
1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs) (3 Tablespoons)
1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground
1 Tablespoon, freshly squeezed
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1) Preheat the oven 350°F.
2) Place a bag on the bag holder.
3) Squeeze in the lemon juice through a strainer, add all the other ingredients except the panko crumbs and tilapia fillets.
4) Seal the bag and mix up the ingredients until they are thoroughly combined. Then refrigerate the bag for about 20 minutes.
5) Again place a bag on the bag holder, add the panko crumbs and toss gently until the fillets are nicely coated.
6) In a baking dish, gently transfer the tilapia fillets and top with the mixture from the bag.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 to 18 minutes until golden brown.
8) Serve the Lemon Dijon Tilapia for a light dinner with lemon pepper rice.