1. In a bowl mix all the spices- tandoori masala, ground cumin coriander, chili powder and chopped coriander leaves.
2. Add salt and mix well.
3. Squeeze half a lemon and mix to make a fine paste.
4. Coat the fish well with the spice mixture and marinate for about 15-20 minutes.
5. Add salt into eggs, bread crumbs and flour and mix well.
6. Add cumin seeds, a tsp of sesame seeds and a tablespoon of grated coconut to the bread crumbs and mix well.
7. Coat the fish on both sides with flour, then with the egg mixture and with the bread crumb mixture.
8. Carefully remove it to a plate.
9. Repeat with the other filet.
10. In a grill pan heat 2 tablespoons oil at medium low heat for about 2 minutes.
11. Then add the coated tilapia and cook for about 4 minutes on each side taking care to not overcook as it is a soft textured fish.
12. Remove carefully from the skillet on to a serving plate, garnish with coriander and tomato ketchup and serve.