|Tilapia fillets||2 Pound|
|Lemon||1 , freshly juiced|
|Canned black eyed peas||2 Cup (32 tbs), washed|
|Cooked chorizo||1⁄4 Pound, cut in 1/2 inch slices|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a baking dish, line bottom with fillets.
3. Top uniformly with, salt, pepper, lemon juice, oil and butter.
4. Bake in pre heated oven for 8 to 11 minutes or till done.
5. once baked, remove from oven and keep aside.
6. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine broth, peas, chorizo and butter. Mix well and bring to boil.
7. Once boiled, reduce flame and simmer for 4 to 6 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
8. Add parmesan cheese and remove off flame.
9. Place cooked peas on a shallow serving dish and top with baked fillets. Serve hot.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1913 Calories from Fat 831
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 93 g142.3%
Saturated Fat 40 g199.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 552.8 mg184.3%
Sodium 4306.4 mg179.4%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.7%
Dietary Fiber 11 g44%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 223 g445.4%
Vitamin A 20.9% Vitamin C 87.8%
Calcium 73.5% Iron 26.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet