|Tilapia fillets||2 Pound|
|Lemon||1 , freshly juiced|
|Canned black eyed peas||2 Cup (32 tbs), washed|
|Cooked chorizo||1⁄4 Pound, cut in 1/2 inch slices|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a baking dish, line bottom with fillets.
3. Top uniformly with, salt, pepper, lemon juice, oil and butter.
4. Bake in pre heated oven for 8 to 11 minutes or till done.
5. once baked, remove from oven and keep aside.
6. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine broth, peas, chorizo and butter. Mix well and bring to boil.
7. Once boiled, reduce flame and simmer for 4 to 6 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
8. Add parmesan cheese and remove off flame.
9. Place cooked peas on a shallow serving dish and top with baked fillets. Serve hot.