1. Cut Tilapia into long strips.
2. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. In a large bowl, pour in Panko crumbs, Italian Seasoning, basil, garlic salt and black pepper. Mix it well.
3. In another bowl, pour in mayonnaise. Mix in lemon juice.
4. In a third bowl, pour in flour.
5. Take one Tilapia strip and roll it in the mayonnaise. Then roll the Tilapia strip in the flour mixture. Then roll the Tilapia strip in the panko and bread crumb mixture. Make sure all sides of the Tilapia are coated well.
6. On a cookie sheet, place breaded fish.
7. Repeat the above process of coating the fish in all 3 of the mixtures (mayonnaise, flour and panko and bread crumb mixture) until all the fish is coated.
8. Bake the fish for 10 minutes, each side for 5 mins, inside the preheated oven.
9. Just before fish is cooked, squeeze the juice from the fresh lemons all over the fish. Cook for another minute.
10. Serve immediately with Ranch dressing or Tartar sauce.
Fish such as tilapia are great when cooked with flavorful juices of vegetables or fruits. Check out this Panko Tilapia encrusted with Italian Seasoned & Panko Crumbs by Maryann. Great to serve with Ranch dressing or Tartar sauce.