1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Julienne the red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper and sweet onions. Lay out the vegetables on a parchment paper sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
3. Add some olive, salt and pepper and toss. Place the tilapia over the vegetables.
4. Slice tomatoes and mushrooms and dice the garlic and ginger and add over and around the tilapia.
5. Finish with fresh basil, lime juice, lime zest, olive oil, salt and pepper.
6. Place a parchment paper over the top and fold the sides so no air gets in.
7. Pop into the oven for 20 minutes.
8. Remove from oven, trim around the paper, plate and serve.