1. In a pot over medium heat, pour coconut milk. When it bubbles, put massaman curry paste and mix well.
2. Stir for a few minutes and add chicken, potatoes, onions, coconut milk and water.
3. Add palm sugar. Cover with a lid and cook for 10-15 minutes.
4. Stir in salt and peanuts. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
5. Serve the Massaman Chicken Curry with rice and sliced cucumber.
Thai chicken curry recipes are many using simple typical ingredients and here is a recipe to make one. Check out the chef showing how to make Massaman Curry with Chicken and Potatoes using the Massaman curry paste and other Thai ingredients. Feel the richness of Thailand!
Calories 397 Calories from Fat 188
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.9%
Saturated Fat 10.9 g54.4%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 107.2 mg35.7%
Sodium 200 mg8.3%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.8%
Sugars 5.6 g
Protein 33 g65.9%
Vitamin A 3.2%
Vitamin C 22.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Massaman Curry With Chicken And Potatoes Recipe Video