1. In a pot over medium heat, pour coconut milk. When it bubbles, put massaman curry paste and mix well.
2. Stir for a few minutes and add chicken, potatoes, onions, coconut milk and water.
3. Add palm sugar. Cover with a lid and cook for 10-15 minutes.
4. Stir in salt and peanuts. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
5. Serve the Massaman Chicken Curry with rice and sliced cucumber.
Thai chicken curry recipes are many using simple typical ingredients and here is a recipe to make one. Check out the chef showing how to make Massaman Curry with Chicken and Potatoes using the Massaman curry paste and other Thai ingredients. Feel the richness of Thailand!
Massaman Curry With Chicken And Potatoes Recipe Video