1. In a wok on very high heat, pour canola oil and fry the egg. Stir in the garlic-ginger mince and rice.
2. Add mushroom, carrot and season with maggi seasoning sauce, salt and pepper.
3. Add green onion and mix well.
4. Remove from heat and transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with fresh lime, tomatoes and cilantro.
5. Serve the Fried Rice with tomato sauce.
Fried rice is a popular Asian recipe and here is the Thai version of the recipe. Check out the chef making Fried rice in a simple and healthy way using low carb rice, lots of vegetables and herbs. Goodness reassured!
Calories 366 Calories from Fat 95
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.5%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 105.7 mg35.2%
Sodium 473.3 mg19.7%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.8%
Sugars 2.8 g
Protein 10 g19.3%
Vitamin A 88.5%
Vitamin C 30.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Easy Fried Rice. Healthy And Delicious Fried Rice Recipe Video