1. In a wok on very high heat, pour canola oil and fry the egg. Stir in the garlic-ginger mince and rice.
2. Add mushroom, carrot and season with maggi seasoning sauce, salt and pepper.
3. Add green onion and mix well.
4. Remove from heat and transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with fresh lime, tomatoes and cilantro.
5. Serve the Fried Rice with tomato sauce.
Fried rice is a popular Asian recipe and here is the Thai version of the recipe. Check out the chef making Fried rice in a simple and healthy way using low carb rice, lots of vegetables and herbs. Goodness reassured!