1. In a wok over medium heat, pour water and add broccoli.
2. Season with salt. Cover with a lid and steam for 3-4 minutes.
3. Remove from heat, drain the water and transfer the broccoli to a serving plate.
4. In the same wok over medium heat, add vegetable oil. Put ginger and garlic and saute it.
5. Turn the heat to high and add tofu, black sauce, seasoning sauce and oyster sauce. Mix well.
6. Tip in chicken bullion and pour the water. Stir well and cook for a few minutes until the sauce thickens.
7. Pour the tofu sauce over the steamed broccoli.
8. Serve the Steamed Broccoli and Tofu Sauce hot and enjoy!
Thai cuisine offers many healthy salads using lot of fresh vegetables and flavors and here is a recipe to make one. Check out the chef mixing steamed broccoli with tofu and seasonings to make a flavorful salad. Steamy affair with broccoli!