1. In a wok, heat vegetable oil and sauté garlic.
2. Add in the shrimp, red bell pepper, onions and stir well
3. Put the Thai chili paste and pour water. Stir and season with seasoning soy sauce and sweet black soy sauce.
4. Cook for a few minutes and add peanuts. Mix well and remove from heat.
5. Serve the Stir Fry Shrimp with Thai chili Paste as it is.
Shrimps are in exhaustive seafoods prevalent among several cuisines and here is a Thai recipe to cook shrimps. Check out the chef stirfrying shrimp with Nam Prik Pao sauce and other seasonings. Garnish of peanuts to make the dish stand out!
Stir Fry Shrimp With Nam Prik Pao Sauce ( Roasted Thai Chili Paste ) Recipe Video