1. In a wok, heat vegetable oil and sauté garlic.
2. Add in the shrimp, red bell pepper, onions and stir well
3. Put the Thai chili paste and pour water. Stir and season with seasoning soy sauce and sweet black soy sauce.
4. Cook for a few minutes and add peanuts. Mix well and remove from heat.
5. Serve the Stir Fry Shrimp with Thai chili Paste as it is.
Shrimps are in exhaustive seafoods prevalent among several cuisines and here is a Thai recipe to cook shrimps. Check out the chef stirfrying shrimp with Nam Prik Pao sauce and other seasonings. Garnish of peanuts to make the dish stand out!
Calories 295 Calories from Fat 142
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g25.2%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 114 mg38%
Sodium 768.8 mg32%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.7%
Sugars 7.8 g
Protein 20 g39.2%
Vitamin A 42.3%
Vitamin C 146.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Stir Fry Shrimp With Nam Prik Pao Sauce ( Roasted Thai Chili Paste ) Recipe Video