Thai Fried Rice
|Basmati rice||2 Pound|
|Fish sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Bell pepper||1 , sliced|
|Boneless chicken||1⁄2 Pound, cut into small pieces|
|Chopped onion||3 Small|
|Red curry paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Sliced french bean||2 Ounce|
|Chopped shallots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped cilantro||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Soak rice in water for 30 minutes and cook till nearly done.
2. Heat oil. Fry onion and garlic.
3. Add red curry paste, prawn and meat pieces. Cook till oil starts separating out.
4. Add fish sauce, sugar, capsicum, beans and shallot.
5. Add rice after about 4 to 5 minutes. Mix well and remove from fire.
6. In a pan scramble the eggs and fry lightly.
7. Spread rice on a large plate and top up with egg and sliced coriander leaves.