If you are passionate about spicy pasta, then Thai style pasta is just going to fit with your choice. To prepare this you can use any pasta of your choice. Add shrimp and seasoning in the recipe and relish this delicacy.
4 Clove (20 gm)
3 , dried, sliced
1 Medium, chopped
18 Medium (Tail On Or Off)
1 Tablespoon (Three Crabs Brand)
Mushroom soy sauce
Thai basil/Cinnamon basil
2 Tablespoon (As Required)
1) Use the pasta of your choice. In Thailand we buy this dish from one of Nings neighbors and she uses macaroni in it.
2) In mortar and pestle, grind the garlic and chili with hot canola oil.
3) Soak the dried mushrooms till soft in water. Then you slice them up in to strips or cube them.
4) In the hot wok, add the mushrooms and medium onion to saute.
5) Add the shrimps and cook until the shrimps are ready.
6) Add the cooked pasta and combine all together.
7) Pour in all the sauces and season with sugar and spices and combine properly.
8) Add the green onions, mushrooms and chili pepper and stir-fry for a while before serving.
This can be as spicy as you like. If you make it and want more heat you can add some crushed red pepper to it. Be careful if you use the small red Thai chili peppers. For their size they have allot of heat to them.
Thai style pasta with an assorted mix of colorful vegetable, shrimp and mushroom would just win your heat. Easy yet super to eat, it is tasty and extremely appealing to eyes. Try it with any available pasta of your choice.