2 Cup (32 tbs), soaked in warm water for 20 minutes
Fish sauce/Oyster sauce
Directions for preparation:
• Heat 1 tbsp oil in a wok on medium heat and sauté the shallots and garlic.
• Add the beef and stir fry it till it is done. (3-4 minutes)
• Push the beef to one side of the wok and add the noodles.
• Add a spoonful or two of water to the noodles to help soften it.
• Add the sugar and fish sauce.
• Stir in well and mix it all together.
• Add a little more oil if need to avoid it from sticking to the pan.
• Add the egg and scramble it and let it cook.
• Mix it all in when the egg is almost cooked.
• Add in the green onions and the Thai red chili.
• Mix it well.
• Turn off heat.
• Plate it up and garnish with a wedge of lemon and some sprinkled and crushed roasted peanut.
Are you looking for a simple Thai beef recipe with noodles for a meal? Here is a wonderful beef pad Thai recipe with beef and shallots. The chef here has demonstrated the recipe in a very easy manner. Try out this amazing recipe for lunch or dinner with the ingredients right from your kitchen cabinet.