This Thai fish with hot sauce is perfect for your spicy food craving. It has the goodness of fish and a little indulgence tucked in… Enjoy!
Directions for preparation:
• Add some oil in a pan/wok and set he temperature to 360-370 F.
• When the oil is hot place the fish in one by one and deep fry them till they are golden brown- about 7-10 minutes.
• When the fish are done, take then out and drain them on a paper towel. Set them on a plate.
• Heat 1 tbsp oil in the same or separate wok and add in the ginger, lemon grass and Thai chilies. Stir them a little.
• Add the cherry tomatoes and the sugar.
• Add the chicken stock, asparagus, celery, fish sauce and tamarind concentrate.
• Stir it well together and cook till the sauce thickens.
• Add the spring onions.
• Stir it in again.
• Turn the heat off and pour the sauce over the fish.
• Garnish with chopped parsley.
Thai sweet and sour catfish is an excellent fish recipe. The deep fried catfish is topped with a flavorful sweet and sour sauce. So gear up to prepare this amazing sweet and sour catfish at home and feel proud that you could prepare this recipe in your own kitchen!