Noodles with Pork in a Gravy
|Cooked noodles||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dark soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Chicken stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fermented soy paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Sliced pork||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped mixed vegetables||1 Cup (16 tbs) (kale, carrots, mushrooms, cauliflower and sweetcorn)|
|Fish sauce/Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Msg powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In a bowl, mix together corn flour and water.
2. In a wok, heat oil and stir in the noodles until heated through.
3. Add in the soy sauce and stir until well coated.
4. Remove and set aside.
5. In the same wok, heat chicken stock and bring to a boil.
6. Add in the fermented soy paste and let it boil.
7. Put the pork in and add the vegetables and let it boil for a few minutes.
8. Add in fish sauce, sugar and MSG and stir to mix.
9. Pour in the cornflour mixture and heat until the gravy is thick.
10. Serve the pork mixture over noodles.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 935 Calories from Fat 222
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g39%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.4%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 136.9 mg45.6%
Sodium 4079 mg170%
Total Carbohydrates 142 g47.4%
Dietary Fiber 7.3 g29.2%
Sugars 16.2 g
Protein 33 g65.5%
Vitamin A 109.5% Vitamin C 39.7%
Calcium 24% Iron 31.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet