Fried Rice With Pork
|Sliced pork||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fried garlic||1 Teaspoon|
|Diced tomato||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Diced onion||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Soy sauce/Fish sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Chili sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Msg powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped coriander||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped green onion||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a wok, heat half of the oil and stir fry the pork for 3 to 5 minutes.
2. Push the pork on one side of wok and add in remaining oil.
3. Break an egg in the oil, stir and cook until scrambled.
4. Mix the egg with pork.
5. Add in the rice and stir until well mixed.
6. Stir in fried garlic and mix.
7. Reduce the heat and add in tomato and onion and stir fry for for about 3 minutes.
8. Add in soy sauce, chili sauce, sugar, MSG and salt and give it a good stir well to combine.
9. Sprinkle chopped coriander and green onion, stir.
10. Serve hot.