I love Thai people and Thailand. These videos have the fragrance of Thai-soil.
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For deep frying)
1. Peel the shrimps and de-vein them.
2. Using a cleaver finely mince the shrimps.
3. In a bowl, beat the egg and add in the shrimps, oyster sauce, fish sauce, and MSG and beat well together.
4. In a wok, heat the oil until it starts to splatter.
5. Carefully pour the egg mixture in the center of oil and allow to cook until the sides are firm.
6. Using a flat spoon flip the omelette and let the other side cook.
7. Remove and drain the omelette on a kitchen paper.