I love Thai people and Thailand. These videos have the fragrance of Thai-soil.
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (carrots, sweet peas, long beans, mushroom, cauliflower, cabbage and sweetcorn)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Soy sauce/Fish sauce
1. In a hot wok, heat oil and add in the shrimps, stir fry for about 5 minutes or until cooked well.
2. Add in garlic stir for 1 minute.
3. Put in all the mixed vegetables cook for 3 to 4 minutes stirring continuously.
4. Pour in the chicken stock and stir.
5. Stir in soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, msg and salt, stir to combine, do not over cook the vegetables.