I love Thai people and Thailand. These videos have the fragrance of Thai-soil.
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Kaffir lime leaves
1⁄2 , sliced
1 Teaspoon (namprik pao)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Sliced straw mushrooms
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Soy sauce/Fish sauce
Chopped coriander leaves
Saw leaf coriander
1 Tablespoon, chopped
1. In a hot wok, heat oil and add in the shrimps, stir fry for about 5 minutes or until cooked well.
2. Drop in galangal, shallots, kaffir leaves and lemongrass and stir well to mix.
3. Add in chopped chili and stir for 1 minute.
4. Drop in the chili paste and stir to mix.
5. Add the rice and stir until well combined.
6. Add in the mushrooms and mix.
7. Stir in soy sauce, sugar, MSG, salt and lime juice.
8. Add in coriander and saw leaf coriander and stir to combine.