This Chicken wing recipe is simple and delicious. The marinade alone can be used with chicken breast and is great on the grill.
1 1⁄4 Pound, tips trimmed and cut at the joint
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
2 Clove (10 gm), minced
1⁄2 Teaspoon, minced
For the glaze
Sweet thai chilli sauce
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
To Marinate the Chicken
1. In a bowl, add peanut oil, rice vinegar, 2 teaspoon soy sauce, garlic and ginger. Mix well till combined.
2. Put the chicken wings and toss well to coat. Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
3. Heat a grill.
4. Put the marinated chicken wings on the grill and cook till done.
5. GLAZE: Ina bowl mix the Thai chilli sauce, sriracha sauce and soy sauce till combined.
6. Transfer the cooked chicken wings from the grill into the bowl with glaze. Toss well till coated.
7. In a serving platter sprinkle the chicken wings with sesame seeds and serve it with chilli ranch sauce or any dip of choice.