I love all kinds of noodles and this Thai noodles is one of my favorite! This is so simple, easy to make and very delicious!! You've got to try this recipe!!! Please enjoy my version of "Drunken Noodles" which is "Tipsy Noodles",
For marinating the shrimp
1 Clove (5 gm), chopped finely
5 , thinly sliced
1 , zested and juiced
For the noodles
8 Ounce (10 mm rice sticks)
4 Clove (20 gm), chopped
15 Gram, chopped
1 Large, sliced into quarter inch pieces
2 Medium, chopped finely (separate the white and green parts)
3 Ounce, blanched
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Soak noodles in warm water for 20 minutes or according to the package direction. Drain and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, place the shrimp.
3. Add all the ingredients for marinating the shrimp. Mix well and let it sit aside.
4. In a wok, heat oil over high heat; add garlic, ginger, onion and only white part of green onion. Stir-fry for 1 minute.
5. Add marinated shrimp mixture and stir-fry for 1 minute.
6. Add noodles, fish sauce and plum sauce, stir-fry 2 minutes or until noodles softened. Remove from heat.
7. Stir in snow peas, bean sprouts and green part of green onion.
8. Transfer to a serve dish, sprinkle with cilantro and serve with a lime wedge.