Get all the flavors of authentic Thai food without all the time in the kitchen. Follow along with Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson and Nella Neeck. It's great during those cold winter months. Simple, quick, affordable, tasty, and healthy - what more could you ask for?
3 Carton (3 l) (Food You Feel Good About Thai Culinary Stock)
1. In a large stock pot, heat Thai stock on MEDIUM-HIGH to boil.
2. In the meantime, make the dumpling dough: Add chicken, eggs, bread crumbs and salt and pepper to large bowl and mix well.
3. Reduce heat to MEDIUM and allow the stock to simmer. Drop 1/2 Tbsp dollops of chicken dumpling dough into the simmering stock, stirring occasionally as you add fresh ones to keep cooking dumplings and prevent them from sticking.
4. Cook, stirring, 3-4 minutes, until dumplings reach internal temp of 165 degrees Check by inserting thermometer into center of largest dumpling.
5. Stir the fish sauce, lime juice, celery, and zucchini into soup.
6. Bring to rapid simmer. Turn off heat and add green onions.
7. Ladle into large soup bowls and serve piping hot.