Thai Garlic Chili Wings and Red Shoe Martinis
|All purpose flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Creole seasoning||2 Tablespoon|
|Melted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hot sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Chicken wings||4 Pound|
|Sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Vodka||1 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Blackberry liqueur||1⁄2 Ounce|
|Lime||1 , juice extracted|
|Cranberry juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hoisin sauce/Honey hoisin sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh ginger||4 Teaspoon, mince|
|Sweet chili sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), mince|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Rice wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Sriracha||2 Teaspoon (chili garlic sauce)|
|Sesame oil||4 Teaspoon|
1. Line a baking sheet with aluminium sheet. Grease it with cooking spray, and set aside.
2. In a plastic bag, combine flour and Creole seasoning. Shake and mix well.
3. On paper towel, lay chicken wings, and pat it dry.
4. Put chicken wings in plastic bag with flour. Toss and coat well.
5. Lay chicken wings on baking sheet. Cover it with saran wrap. Pop it in refrigerator for at least an hour.
6. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
7. In a small bowl, combine butter and hot sauce. Whisk well.
8. Dip chicken pieces into the butter mixture, and place it back on the baking sheet.
9. Pop it in oven, and cook for about 45-60 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and crispy. To cook evenly turn chicken wings once.
10. For sauce, in a small bowl combine hoisin sauce, ginger, sweet chili sauce, garlic, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sriracha, and sesame oil. Mix well and refrigerate until use.
11. When chicken wings are cooked, dip them individually into the sauce. Place it on a new parchment lined baking sheet.
12. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top, and return it to the oven for 3-5 minutes.
13. For red shoe martini, in a cocktail shaker add ice cubes, vodka, blackberry liqueur, and lime juice. Shake well.
14. Serve crispy chicken wings with chilled red shoe martini.
You can also deep fry chicken wings.