1 Pound, cut into bite size pieces (boneless, skinless)
Thai or asian style vegetable mix
1 Can (10 oz), sliced, drained
1. For marinade, in a bowl, combine turkey stock, soy sauce, oyster sauce, lime juice, ginger, garlic, sugar and chili pepper. Mix well.
2. Take a resealable bag, and pour half of the marinade. Put turkey pieces in it. Mix and coat evenly. Place the bag in refrigerator for 30 minutes or up to 8 hours for added flavor.
3. Place a wok on medium high heat, and pour oil in it. Put turkey pieces and cook for about 3 minutes, or until it browns.
4. Add vegetables, stir and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Into the reserved marinade, put cornstarch and whisk it well. Pour it in the wok.
6. Insert bamboo shoots in it, stir well and cook for 5 minutes or until done.
7. Serve turkey stir fry with beans sprout, coriander and lemon wedge garnish, and hot rice.
You may refrigerate the remaining marinade in an air tight container for a week.
You can also marinate turkey and put in the freezer a week before you want to prepare the dish.