Chicken Pandan or Pandan Chicken is a delicious Thai chicken dish. Chicken pieces such as drumsticks, wings, and boneless breasts are marinated in a concoction of seasonings and spices then wrapped in Pandan (Screwpine) leaves. This can be cooked in different ways: deep-frying, grilling, and baking.
6 Medium (small chicken drumsticks, or sliced boneless chicken breasts)
8 Large, fresh or frozen
1 Teaspoon, ground
3 Clove (15 gm), minced
1 Small, minced
Lemon juice/Calamansi juice
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1. In a mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, fish sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, ground black pepper, garlic, ginger, and lemon juice. Mix well.
2. Put-in the chicken pieces in the bowl with the mixture and marinade for at least 3 hours.
3. Wrap the chicken with Pandan leaves.
4. In a cooking pot heat cooking oil.
5. Deep fry chicken.
6. Turn-off heat and transfer the chicken to a serving plate.