Let's make something fresh, flavorful and fast! This Thai style chicken salad is a cinch to prepare and is loaded with refreshing textures and flavors that you will definitely enjoy. Let's get cooking!
3 , chopped
Lemon grass stalk
1 , chopped
1 Tablespoon (juice of 1 lime)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
2 Tablespoon, shredded
1 Medium, thinly sliced
To Taste (To balance out the flavors) (Optional)
3 Medium (To garnish)
100 Gram (for wrapping)
1. Take a pan and heat 1 tablespoon of canola oil on high heat and saute chopped ginger, red chilies and a stalk of chopped lemongrass for a minute.
2. Add the chicken and cook it for about 5 minutes. After that remove it from the heat and set aside to cool slightly in a large bowl.
3. When the chicken is cool, dress with the juice of one lime and a couple of tablespoons of fish sauce.
4. To that add a cup of cilantro leaves, shredded basil and a thinly sliced red onion. Toss well. Season with a little bit of salt, and if required to balance out the flavors add a little bit of sugar as well.
5. Serve warm with plenty of lettuce leaves for wrapping and lime wedges.
Laab Gai is a wonderful dish to make on any occasion. It is a wonderful variety of flavor and texture. You will get the amazing taste of this dish, if you add some fresh herbs. Check out the recipe video.