Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
|Chicken breast||1 Pound|
|Pork loin||1 Pound|
|Condensed milk sweetened||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Indian curry masala||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon grass stalk||1⁄2 , finely grated|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Fresh ground pepper||To Taste|
|Coconut milk||3 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Peanut coconut sauce|
|Coconut milk||10 Ounce|
|Masaman curry paste||3 Tablespoon|
|Fish sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Peanut butter||2 Tablespoon|
1. Soak the bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes.
2. Cut chicken breasts and pork loin into 1/2 inch cubes.
3. In a mixing bowl, place pork and chicken,add condensed milk, salt, Indian curry powder, lemon grass stalk, soy sauce and grind fresh pepper over the mixture, mix well.
4. Insert 4 pieces of chicken or pork in each skewer and arrange in a casserole baking dish, cover with a cling wrap and allow to marinade overnight.
5. In a deep skillet pour 6.5 ounce of coconut milk, when it slightly boils, add masaman curry paste, fish sauce, sugar and peanut butter, stir well.
6. Pour the remaining 3.5 ounce of coconut milk into the sauce.
7. In an outdoor grill, arrange the satay skewers dipped i coconut milk, grill for 10 minutes.
8. Serve hot with peanut sauce.