Thai Turkey Salad
|Turkey thigh/Turkey breast||2 Pound|
|Lemon juice||4 Tablespoon|
|Tamari sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Jalapeno peppers||3 , seeded and well minced|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), minced|
|Red onion||1 Small, thinly sliced|
|Dried basil||1 Teaspoon|
|Mung bean sprouts||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Shredded chinese cabbage||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Radishes||1 Small, halved, thinly sliced|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
1. Simmer water and poach the turkey for 1 hour in it. Check by piercing a knife to see if the turkey is cooked.
2. Cool the turkey after removing it.
3. Discard its skin and remove it from the bones. Shred it.
4. Simmer the turkey. Add tamari, pepper, garlic, lemon juice, basil and red onion. Stir well.
5. In a salad bowl place the ingredients and cover it well.
6. Marinate the mixture at room temperature.
7. In the bowl add the turkey. Toss well.
8. Add pepper for taste.
9. Serve Thai turkey salad fresh.
Calories 501 Calories from Fat 288
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49.3%
Saturated Fat 0.05 g0.25%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 446.9 mg18.6%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.4%
Sugars 4.2 g
Protein 42 g84.6%
Vitamin A 35.6% Vitamin C 62.2%
Calcium 8.6% Iron 9.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet