Grilled Thai Chicken
|Chickens||5 Pound, each cut into 8 serving pieces (2 In Number, 2 1/2 Pound Each)|
|Black peppercorns||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||6 Clove (30 gm), peeled|
|Coriander sprigs||4 , chopped|
|Hot green chili||1 Small, seeded, de-veined & coarsely chopped|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vodka||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Take a shallow glass dish and place chicken in it.
2) Take a food processor of electric blender container and blend together peppercorns, salt, cilantro, garlic, vodka, lemon juice and green chili pepper.
3) Pour cilantro mixture over chicken and coat nicely. Cover and refrigerate for about 1 hour, turning repeatedly.
4) Prepare the grill and brush grill rack with oil. In case you are using presoaked wood chips, sprinkle them over the grill-€™s hot coals.
5) Cover and grill chicken-€™s dark meat (legs and thighs) for about 15-20 minutes or until chicken turns crisp and no longer pink around the bone, turning only once.
6) Add white chicken (wings and breasts) and cover. Grill for about 15-20 minutes or until chicken turns crisp and no longer pink around the bone. You can remove grill cover if chicken is not crispy enough.
7) Serve immediately!