Thai Banana Chicken
|Chicken breast||1 , skinned and boned (2 Pieces)|
|Chicken stock/Chicken bouillon||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Red banana||2 , halved lengthwise|
|Thai chilies/Jalapeno||2 , seeded and chopped|
|Ti leaves/1 bunch spinach||4|
1) In a pan, heat 2 teaspoons butter.
2) Brown chicken on all sides.
3) Stir in stock and nutmeg, cover and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
4) Criss-crossed 2 ti leaves, or with overlapping spinach leaves and line individual casseroles.
5) Place 1 piece of chicken and 2 tablespoons of stock in each casserole.
6) Top with half the chopped chiles over each.
7) Briefly sauri bananas in the rest of the butter and criss-cross over the chicken.
8) Tightly fold the leaves over all, and place in oven at 350 degree for 30 minutes.
9) Garnish with two chiles and serve.