Thai Chicken Coconut Cream Soup is one of the Thai delicacies which you are bound to enjoy. This dish is not complete without kaffir lime leaves. It is a darkgreen herb which adds a unbeatable aroma to the dish. Use this herb to prepare any Thai dishes and you will end up saying " WOW"!!!!!
1 Pound, sliced into 1/8 inch thick
Thai spur chilies
6 , halved
8 , sliced
1 , sliced in 1-inch thick
Kaffir lime leaves
1 Can (10 oz)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
3 Cup (48 tbs)
1) Heat up a medium sized pot on medium high heat.
2) Add coconut milk into the pot.
3) Add the chilies, lemon grass, Kaffir leaves and galangal into the coconut milk.
4) Bring it a boil and add the chicken slices.
5) Cook chicken for 2-3 minutes.
6) Now add the lime juice, fish sauce, sugar and chicken broth.
7) Cook the soup until chicken is done and tender for about 10-12 minutes.
8) Serve the soup warm.
Here is a Thai chicken in coconut cream soup with chicken and coconut milk is wonderfully flavored with kaffir lime leaves and is best to pamper your taste buds. The chef here has prepared this soup an easy manner with the ingredients easily available in your kitchen or in asian market. This wonderful soup is worth trying out!