Chicken With Thai Flavors
|Fresh parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
|Lime juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Low-sodium soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Red pepper flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Peeled grated ginger root||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Boneless skinless chicken breasts||1 Pound|
|Canola oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Scallions||2 , minced|
1. In a shallow dish, place the parsley, lime juice, lemon juice, soy sauce, pepper, ginger, and garlic and combine well.
2. Wash the chicken and place the chicken in-between two sheets of waxed paper. Pound the chicken with a meat mallet till the chicken pieces are evenly thick at about 1/3 to 1/2 inch).
3. Place the chicken in the dish that contains the lime juice marinade. Cover and set aside for 30 minutes while turning them once during the process.
4. In a large pan, heat the oil and add the chicken to the pan and sizzle the chicken on one side for five minutes
5. Turn over and cook for the same period of time on the other side
6. Transfer to a serving dish.
7. To the hot pan, add the drained marinade and simmer on low heat. This will thicken the marinade and turn it into a sauce.
8. Sprinkle the sauce and the scallions over the chicken and serve immediately.