Thai Shrimp And Papaya Salad
|For the shrimp|
|Raw shrimp||12 Large, cleaned, and deveined|
|Toasted sesame oil||1 Tablespoon|
|For the salad|
|Field greens mix||6 Cup (96 tbs), washed and dried (Baby)|
|Freshly squeezed lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|For papaya salsa|
|Cilantro||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Or 1 Bunch)|
|Papaya||1 Cup (16 tbs), cubed|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cubed|
|Red onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced|
|Jalapeno pepper||1 Small, seeded and minced|
|Freshly squeezed lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the broiler for about 15 minutes.
2. In a medium bowl, place shrimp. Add chili paste and sesame oil. Using a spoon, toss for even coating.
2. Take a baking tray, arrange the seasoned shrimp on it.
3. Place the tray in the middle rack of the over and broil for 1 minute. Turn over the shrimp and broil until shrimps turn pink.
4. Take another bowl; add mixed greens, salt, oil, and lemon juice. Toss the mixture to coat the leaves thoroughly.
5. In another bowl, add cilantro leaves, after pinching them off the stems. Mix with rest of the salsa. Using a spoon, mix thoroughly.
6. Add shrimp to the salsa and toss until thoroughly coated.
7. On a serving platter, arrange the mixed greens. Lay the salsa-coated shrimp above the greens and serve immediately.