Thai Fried Noodles
|Vegetable oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
|Rice vermicelli noodles||8 Ounce (250 Gram)|
|Sesame oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Onions||2 , chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Pork fillets||6 Ounce, chopped (185 Gram)|
|Chicken breast fillets||6 Ounce, chopped (185 Grams)|
|Boneless chicken breast fillets||6 Ounce, chopped (185 Gram)|
|Dried chili flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Bean sprouts||4 Ounce (125 Gram)|
|Thai fish sauce||2 Tablespoon (Nam Pla)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Tamarind concentrate||2 Teaspoon|
1. In a wok or large saucepan heat vegetable oil over a high heat until very hot.
2. Deep-fry noodles, a few at a time, for 1-2 minutes until lightly golden and puffed, remove and set aside.
3. In a wok or frying pan heat sesame oil over a medium heat, add onions and garlic and stir-fry for 4 minutes or until soft and golden.
4. Adding pork, chicken and chili flakes stir-fry for 4 minutes until pork and chicken are brown and cooked.
5. Then add bean sprouts, fish sauce, lemon juice, tamarind and noodles and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until heated through.
6. Serve hot immediately along with spicy sauce.