Thai Fried Rice
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), crushed|
|Lean pork||13 Ounce, chopped (400 Grams)|
|Capsicums||2 , chopped (Red Or Green Peppers)|
|Spring onions||4 , chopped|
|Fish sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Tomato sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Prawns||12 Ounce, cooked, peeled (Shrimp, 375 Grams)|
|Long grain rice||3 Pound (8 Cups / 1 1/2 Kg)|
|Eggs||2 , lightly beaten|
1. In a large frying pan heat oil and fry garlic and pork until pork is golden brown.
2. Adding capsicum (pepper), spring onions, fish sauce, tomato sauce, prawns (shrimp) and rice, cook over a moderate heat for 3 minutes.
3. Mix through lightly stirring in beaten eggs.
4. Cover with a lid and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring once or twice.
5. In a serving platter arrange cucumber slices or greens along the sides, place the cooked rice in the middle and serve.