Jad Thai Cucumber Cooled Down
|Rice wine vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chili||2 Tablespoon, seeds and ribs removed, minced|
|Red chili||2 Tablespoon, seeds and ribs removed, minced|
|Cucumber||1 Cup (16 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Hothouse cucumber||1 Cup (16 tbs), halved and thinly sliced (Seedless)|
|Shallots||2 Ounce, sliced|
|Shallots||2 Ounce, thinly sliced (1/2 Cup)|
|Cilantro leaves||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Cilantro leaves||8 Small, garnish|
|Cilantro leaves||8 Small (For Garnish)|
1. In a saucepan, mix vinegar, sugar, and salt.
2. While swirling the pan, cook over low heat for 2 minutes until the sugar dissolves.
3. Add in the chili and let cool.
4. In a mixing bowl, put together cucumber and shallots.
5. Stir in the vinegar mixture.
6. Season with chopped cilantro just before serving.
7. Serve in an attractive bowl
8. Garnish with whole cilantro leaves.