Thai Beef Salad
|Rump steak||10 Ounce, trimmed of fat (300 Gram)|
|Groundnut oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Lime||1 , juiced|
|Red chili||1 , deseeded and sliced (Bird'S-Eye Chillies Work Well)|
|Soft light brown sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Assorted baby salad leaves||13 Ounce (1 Bag)|
|Bean sprout||5 Ounce (140 Gram)|
|Red grapes||5 Ounce, halved (140 Gram)|
1. Prepare the steak by rubbing it with one teaspoon oil and seasoning.
2. In a frying pan, heat the oil and fry the steak on both sides for 2-21/2 minutes for a medium-rare steak.
3. Transfer the steak to a plate. Cover with a foil and let it rest for 5 minutes.
4. In a large bowl, make the dressing by mixing the chilli, lime juice, sugar and remaining oil.
5. Set the dressing aside to let the sugar dissolve.
6. In 2 serving bowls, divide the salad leaves, bean sprouts, and grapes equally.
7. Slice the steaks thinly and add them to the bowls equally.
8. Drizzle the dressing over the bowl ingredients and toss to distribute the dressing evenly.
9. Serve immediately with rice.