Thai Fish Sauce
|Canned anchovies||2 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), lightly bruised and peeled|
|Dark brown sugar/Light brown sugar - 1/2 teaspoon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
1. In a small heavy saucepan, put together all the ingredients.
2. Without stirring, cook over medium-low heat for 10 minutes.
3. Remove the pan from heat and cool slightly.
4. Strain the mixture through double layer of cheesecloth.
5. Transfer into covered container and refrigerate.
6. Serve as condiment.