Hippy Gourmet Makes Tofu Satay
|Arrow root||4 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|Coconut milk powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Thai peanut curry paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Peanut butter||4 Ounce|
|Water||2 1⁄2 Ounce|
1. Cut tofu into equal sized cubes and then diagonally cut each cube.
2. Cut sweet potato and squash into thin fingers.
3. Using a food processor, extract the juice from ginger and lime.
4. Put the arrowroot powder in a plastic bag, add tofu pieces and shake well to coat the tofu with arrow root.
5. In a skillet, heat vegetable oil, fry the tofu until it turns golden and crisp.
6. In the same skillet, fry sweet potato and squash.
7. In a mug, add coconut milk power and 2 ounces of water, mix well.
8. In a pan, melt the peanut butter, add the coconut milk mixture and whisk.
9. In a small mixing bowl, pour ginger and lime juice, honey and 2 tablespoon of water, mix well.
10.In another frying pan, saute the tofu along with the peanut butter sauce for 2 minutes.
11. In a serving plate, put some leafy green vegetable in the center, place the sweet potato and squash over it. Arrange tofu pieces on sides. Sprinkle the honey and ginger sauce all over.