Thai Chicken And Coconut Soup
|Chicken stock||2 Pint (1.2 Liters)|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Lemon grass stalk||3 , cut into 3 pieces and crushed|
|Kaffir lime leaves||3|
|Fresh root ginger slice||8|
|Coconut milk||14 Fluid Ounce (400 Milliliter)|
|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon (Of 1 Lime)|
|Brown sugar||2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh red chilies||2 , deseeded and chopped (For Garnish)|
|Fresh basil leaves||4 (For Garnish)|
1. Make thin slices of the chicken breasts.
2. Into a large saucepan add chicken stock, chicken breasts, chopped onion and all the flavorings and bring it to boil.
3. Lower the heat and let it simmer for about 30 minutes with cover.
4. Into another clean saucepan, strain the flavored stock, add coconut milk, bring it to a boil and let it simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes.
5. Into the soup add lime juice, brown sugar and chicken slices and simmer for 3 minutes.
6. Serve the soup warm with garnish as desired.