Thai Fried Rice
|Vegetable oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Onions||2 , finely chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Ground pork||1⁄2 Pound|
|Shrimp||1⁄2 Pound, shelled and deveined and cut in half lengthwise|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Cooked rice||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Ground pepper||To Taste|
|Fish sauce||2 Tablespoon (Nam Pla)|
|Chili sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Tomato paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Green onions||5 Large, chopped|
|Coriander leaves||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1. Take a large skillet and heat oil in it and sauté garlic and onions until onions turn soft and transparent.
2. Add pork and stir fry for a few minutes until its color gets changed.
3. Add shrimp and fry until it gets pink.
4. Force the ingredients to the sides of wok.
5. Stir in the beaten egg to the center of wok and scramble it.
6. Add rice and stir fry it for seconds.
7. Add pepper, fish sauce, salt, tomato paste, chili sauce and blend it well.
8. Add green onions and remove to platter.
9. Serve after garnishing with coriander.