Steamed Sea Bass With Thai Herbs
|Sea bass fillets||28 Ounce (4 Large, About 200 Gram Each)|
|Grated fresh ginger root||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped coriander||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped lemongrass||1 Teaspoon (Finely)|
|Fish sauce||1 Teaspoon (Nam Pla)|
|Light brown sugar||1 Pinch|
|Spring onions||1⁄4 Pound, finely chopped (1 Bunch)|
|Chili||1 , finely sliced|
1) Rinse the fish and set aside.
2) In a bowl, combine ginger, coriander, lemongrass, fish sauce, sugar, spring onions and chili.
3) Use a steamer, to line the base of a steamer with banana leaves, place the fish fillets on top. Spoon over the Thai herb mixture, making sure the fish is well coated. Steam the fish for 20 minutes or until opaque and tender.
4) Carefully lift out the fish and leaves.
5) In flat serving plates, arrange the leaves and top with fish. Serve with a little soy sauce and steamed bok choi.
Calories 207 Calories from Fat 37
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.4%
Saturated Fat 1 g5.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 81.4 mg27.1%
Sodium 241.8 mg10.1%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1%
Dietary Fiber 0.97 g3.9%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 37 g74.6%
Vitamin A 17.6% Vitamin C 10.1%
Calcium 4.4% Iron 6.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet