Crispy Noodle Salad
|Bean thread noodles||2 Ounce|
|Cooking oil||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Ground pork||1⁄2 Pound|
|Hot water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Radish||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), slice|
|Cucumber||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), slice|
|For the dressing|
|Thai spur chilies||2 Small, chop|
|Shallot||1⁄2 Medium, chop|
|Fish sauce||1 Tablespoon (Optional)|
1. Chop the spur chilies and slice the shallots, cucumber and radish, set aside.
2. In a bowl combine the spur chilies, shallots, sugar, vinegar and fish sauce, stir everything well and chill for 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
3. Cut the bean thread noodles into half.
4. Preheat the oil over high heat and deep fry the bean thread noodles for 5 seconds.
5. Once done remove and place it on a paper towel.
6. In a pot boil water and cook the ground pork until done, once done drain the water.
7. Place the crisp noodles on a serving plate, place the meat and add the radish and cucumber and pour the chilled dressing all over the salad, garnish with parsley.
8. Serve the crispy noodles salad immediately.
Calories 3882 Calories from Fat 3654
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 413 g635.8%
Saturated Fat 64.4 g322%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 81.6 mg27.2%
Sodium 866.9 mg36.1%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g10.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.28 g1.1%
Sugars 16.1 g
Protein 23 g45.6%
Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 6.1%
Calcium 4.1% Iron 9.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet