This is my wife fravorite dish( she don't eat much of meat). This dish is easy to make for yourself too.
1 Clove (5 gm), mince
3 Medium, mince
4 Ounce, strips
2 Cup (32 tbs), soaked
3 Cup (48 tbs)
1 Small, slice
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
For the sauce
1 1⁄2 Tablespoon
Dark soy sauce/Soy sauce
1. Mince the garlic and shallots, slice the green onions, set aside.
2. Cut the tofu into strips, set aside.
3. Soak the rice noodles in warm water for 15-20 minutes.
4. Preheat the wok to 400 degree; pour oil and sauté the garlic and shallots until brown.
5. Add the tofu and stir fry for 2 minutes, move the tofu to one side of the wok and crack the egg, scramble the eggs completely and mix the tofu
6. Add the rice noodles, fish sauce, sugar, tamarind sauce and dark soy sauce, stir everything well.
7. Add the green onions and bean sprouts, stir everything for 1 minute or until the noodles is soft and cooked.
8. Turn off the heat and transfer the noodles in a serving dish, sprinkle roasted peanuts.
9. Serve the pad thai with tofu along with a slice of lime.