Thai Beef & Peanuts
|Beef round steak||1 Pound|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon, divided|
|Red pepper flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Onions||2 Medium, cut in half|
|Red bell peppers||2 , cut into 1/4-inch strips|
|Yellow squash||4 Ounce, julienned slice on the diagonal, then cut each slice into 1/4-inch-|
|Peanut sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry roasted peanuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
1. In large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add beef strips. Cook, stirring frequently, about 4 minutes or until outside surface is no longer pink. Remove beef from skillet.
2. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to skillet. Add red pepper flakes and onions, stirring constantly about 3 minutes or until onions begin to soften.
3. Add bell peppers, stirring constantly about 3 minutes or until bell peppers begin to soften.
4. Add squash; cook about 1 minute.
5. Add peanut sauce and return beef to skillet; cook about 3 to 5 minutes or until heated through.
6. Sprinkle peanuts over beef mixture. Serve over cooked couscous or rice.